Let's Chat!
That’s sounds terrible, but its good that it’s going to be fixed, good luck and I’ll be praying
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Thanks all of you!
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Ouch I'll keep you in my prayers
Let's Chat!
Hazel! (Bree!)Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:33Aurelio!Aurelio Diaz wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:16Just my opinion but I think you should find someone else. They're either being lazy or they don't really care.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:
If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??
Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more![]()
Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?
Let's Chat!
Yea, we have it on the windows and doors downstairs. It made the freaking alarm go off last night! My mom took the batteries out of the alarm for that windowAurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:23Hazel! (Bree!)Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:33Aurelio!Aurelio Diaz wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:16Just my opinion but I think you should find someone else. They're either being lazy or they don't really care.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:
If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??
Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more![]()
Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
WAIT WHAT NOW?Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:27Yea, we have it on the windows and doors downstairs. It made the freaking alarm go off last night! My mom took the batteries out of the alarm for that windowAurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:23Hazel! (Bree!)Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:33Aurelio!Aurelio Diaz wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:16Just my opinion but I think you should find someone else. They're either being lazy or they don't really care.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:
If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??
Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more![]()
Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?
Let's Chat!
Yea, creepy huh. And get this. Prior to this, that alarm would never go off when we opened that window. It only recently started doing it. It started with the main alarm going off saying that the batteries for it needs to be changed and then two seconds later saying they were changed.Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:28WAIT WHAT NOW?Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:27Yea, we have it on the windows and doors downstairs. It made the freaking alarm go off last night! My mom took the batteries out of the alarm for that windowAurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:23Hazel! (Bree!)Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:33Aurelio!Aurelio Diaz wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:16
Just my opinion but I think you should find someone else. They're either being lazy or they don't really care.
Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
Goosnight yall
Finally sleeping early (12:00 am)
Finally sleeping early (12:00 am)
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."