Potter VS Malfoy!
21! OMG ALL THATTT, sorry Ive been less active.. I will have two exam (physics and math) on 4/6, one in the morning and one in afternoon, so I am rlly tiredd
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
Reducio
Don't worry about it!Yexian Wei wrote: 31 May 2025, 20:34 21! OMG ALL THATTT, sorry Ive been less active.. I will have two exam (physics and math) on 4/6, one in the morning and one in afternoon, so I am rlly tiredd
22!
Potter VS Malfoy!
23! tysm <33
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
24! ofc
Potter VS Malfoy!
25! heyo Yexian
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
27! hello Val! hru?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
28! im good!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Potter VS Malfoy!
29! glad to know!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
30!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown