Compliment the person above you! GAME

You're really fun to talk to!!!! :cheers: :rofl: :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are very active here, and I love your personality, it's incredible!!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your's is even more incredible! More than incredible - speenntafricularr!! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're SO friendly and kind!!!!!!! :rofl: :decayed: :cheers:
Last edited by Ash Brown on 2 Aug 2024, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're even friendlier and even kinder!!!! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Very funny and kind! I love the beach in your pfp!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really nice person!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Lis and You're the best of the best friend I ever got!!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
And me ? :cry: i love you...

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too HASHY!!!! You're so awesome!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.