OOC Let's Chat!

Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:57 Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?
LMAO

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:06 Guys anyone up for the story on why i returned?
LAURRIEEE BLAIR! You're back :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:57 Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?
LMAO
I finished my first bean collection in a terminal and now I found out Laurie’s back in a terminal :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
My posture sucks right now...my back is hurting because of it, idk why I was slouched so badly!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:00
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:57 Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?
LMAO
I finished my first bean collection in a terminal and now I found out Laurie’s back in a terminal :lol:
Lucky!! Ever need to get smthng lucky, go to the terminal!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:00
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:57 Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?
LMAO
I finished my first bean collection in a terminal and now I found out Laurie’s back in a terminal :lol:
Lucky!! Ever need to get smthng lucky, go to the terminal!!
Too bad I can only go there if I have a flight.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:00
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:57 Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?
LMAO
I finished my first bean collection in a terminal and now I found out Laurie’s back in a terminal :lol:
Lucky!! Ever need to get smthng lucky, go to the terminal!!
Too bad I can only go there if I have a flight.
Yeah, same here.... It is almost an hour away from here.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Disappearing for class! See y'all later!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:09 Disappearing for class! See y'all later!
See ya!