Last person to post wins!
I changed mine too!
wanted a bit aesthetic
wanted a bit aesthetic
Your lips, my lips, apocalypse
Last person to post wins!
Is that Christmas pfps I spy?!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
eloo
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Heya
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
hru
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I am fine. Wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
good ig
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Why, what happened
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
school stuff
today I had an ICT quiz that I studied so hard for, but it got cancelled. Tmr I have bio and english quizzes and TONS of hw..
today I had an ICT quiz that I studied so hard for, but it got cancelled. Tmr I have bio and english quizzes and TONS of hw..
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..