Take the last letter and make a new word
Sorry
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Leprechaun
You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Name
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Take the last letter and make a new word
Enigma
You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Aristotle
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
England
You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Devastated
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Dendrites
You are not you when you are sane.