Let's Chat!
Oooo!! Nice!! What color??Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:22I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time!!!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:21Ooh What's gonna happen?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
So, I'm naturally a dirty-blonde, and I'm going to go a lighter blonde!!!Emmeline Harris wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:23Oooo!! Nice!! What color??Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:22I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time!!!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:21Ooh What's gonna happen?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
Let's Chat!
Cool!! Have fun!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:24So, I'm naturally a dirty-blonde, and I'm going to go a lighter blonde!!!Emmeline Harris wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:23Oooo!! Nice!! What color??Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:22I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time!!!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:21Ooh What's gonna happen?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
ooh it's the day already? (I forgot the exact date) CONGRATS!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:22I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time!!!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:21Ooh What's gonna happen?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Morning Hio!
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Morning Delilah!!!
I am good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Doing great, a bit sleepy though..
Hi Delilah!
Hi Delilah!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Eh not to well. It was storming and the tornado sirens were goin off. Wasn't really a great day for me yesterday anyway and that made it worse.
Hi Cassie!
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore