Let's Chat!
Could I?
Not rude at all! If she is the one who isn’t responding. I say go ahead!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:37 Heyyy all! Question-do we think that it'd be rude if I messaged someone a semi-ultimatum?
Background(no name-drops), I was planning to room with this girl earlier in the year. She hasn't been very active, we've talked about rooming, and she hasn't signed up or reached out in months. So, I really want to do some dorm RPing, and I'm planning on putting out a request soon, but wanted to give her 1 more week to sign up or reach back out. Is that rude, or no?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
good evening!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Evening Cassie!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Rosie and Lily! hru?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I love AHS
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ooh What's gonna happen?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I'm getting my hair highlighted for the first time!!!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:21Ooh What's gonna happen?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 13:19 I'm good Cassie, just really sleepy today! But excited for later!!!