OOC Let's Chat!

@Flame Afterglow I have some news that Id think.youd want to know. Soo when you see this owl me! this is concernign our previous owls about you know what

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 09:08
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:34 Love the new pfp btw!!! <3
Ty! I made it! Also giving out 1 free new pfp
Eloo is that you I didn't even recognise you
Yeah itโ€™s meeee

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning people, didn't sleep well cause of killer headache and I can't speak cause my throat is so sore and hurts. Life is amazing you know.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:20 Morning people, didn't sleep well cause of killer headache and I can't speak cause my throat is so sore and hurts. Life is amazing you know.
Sympathy โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm trying to be optimistic but it's kinda hard when my life sucks :grin:

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
I GOT SELECTED!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
WELL DONE!what for?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
WELL DONE!what for?
Thanks!! there's this internship program and I was selected among some students...


Yeah @Flame Afterglow, i didn't believe it at first!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
WELL DONE!what for?
Thanks!! there's this internship program and I was selected among some students...


Yeah @Flame Afterglow, i didn't believe it at first!!
Iโ€™m really happy for you!๐Ÿฅน

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.