OOC Let's Chat!

OMG YESS!!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:12
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:38 I'll be more committed to my RPs again when I get this essay shifted :lol:

I owe my beloved a few replies :)
Sus.

Oh!

I-

:love: :love: :love:
:cute:

*tacklesnugs!*
YEEP!

How's the essay going? Oo! Also! Will our Emmi be at the field day errand? Colin wants to do all the activities!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I’m in art class rn and we r drawing graffiti, I already draw my friends name, my name and my nickname. I have 1 more square, what should I write??

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 02:39 Hi! I’m in art class rn and we r drawing graffiti, I already draw my friends name, my name and my nickname. I have 1 more square, what should I write??
ME!!

jk, but perhaps one of the characters on this site?

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 00:21
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:20
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:11
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:06 I have a choir concert tonight! I would be more excited if we had gotten our music more than 2 weeks ago…
omg, another choir kid!!

...2 weeks ago???? How the heck are you doing that??
It’s not super hard, I mean there are harmonies but it’s only 3 part. We had been focused on our music for our competition which we did really good in until super recently. It’s not very good on technical and most of the time we forget the words for half a second but oh well…
Random but is there a IC choir club?
Could be, and if there isn't, we can make one! Can't we?-
I want to make one but I’d want it to IC and Kennedy isn’t the type of person to lead a choir club, maybe in her future years tho!

Also choir concert went honestly kinda bad but I had to remind myself to have fun and it wasn’t all about quality of singing

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning for you! It’s night time here and I should go to bed but I have exams tmr so I’m going to cram

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
I will be sorta free soon! i have finals this wednesday so very hopefully i will be able to do more even tho I'm still struggling with writers block

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck with finals, my school started testing last week and will be testing for the next 4 weeks! *cries*

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck everyone!! I have an exam next week

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩