OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:51 Quick!

Someone swap out their school homework/assignments with me!

I can't take this essay anymore! :cry2:
Write 100 verbs each with all 5 forms. So basically 500 words

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya

“If I tell you my darkness? Will you still look at me Like the moon?”

OOC Let's Chat!
Isadora Toussaint-Vilaça wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:53 Hiya
Hi!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:51 Quick!

Someone swap out their school homework/assignments with me!

I can't take this essay anymore! :cry2:
I love writing! You can take my Biology SOL, Spanish Imperfects Test, and my Chorus Concert! Good luck!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 16:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:51 Quick!

Someone swap out their school homework/assignments with me!

I can't take this essay anymore! :cry2:
I love writing! You can take my Biology SOL, Spanish Imperfects Test, and my Chorus Concert! Good luck!
Guess I better learn some quick fire biology and Spanish!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 16:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 16:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:51 Quick!

Someone swap out their school homework/assignments with me!

I can't take this essay anymore! :cry2:
I love writing! You can take my Biology SOL, Spanish Imperfects Test, and my Chorus Concert! Good luck!
Guess I better learn some quick fire biology and Spanish!
You've got this, just 9 units worth of Biology, and about 30 verb conjugations and several dozen definitions for Spanish!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 16:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 16:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:51 Quick!

Someone swap out their school homework/assignments with me!

I can't take this essay anymore! :cry2:
I love writing! You can take my Biology SOL, Spanish Imperfects Test, and my Chorus Concert! Good luck!
Guess I better learn some quick fire biology and Spanish!
Basic Questions first:
1. What is Photosynthesis
2. Is a root hair cell an animal or plant cell
3. What parts of a Plant Cell are NOT in a Animal Cell

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Morningggg

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 16:06 Morningggg
Morning Delilah!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 16:06 Morningggg
Morning!