OOC Let's Chat!

George Calder wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 14:41
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 14:36 Ty!!
Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 14:32 Hey Julia wassup??
The ceiling!! And me having to take a bath in the evening cause I forgot to wash my hair :sob:
What happened to your ceiling?
Nothing! I meant the ceiling is up

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie’s gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( :'( :'( :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
:sad:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:45 Laurie’s gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( :'( :'( :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
WAIT SHE DEACTIVATED?!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:47
Nick Jameson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:45 Laurie’s gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( :'( :'( :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
WAIT SHE DEACTIVATED?!
Yeah. Yesterday. :(

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:48
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:47
Nick Jameson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:45 Laurie’s gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( :'( :'( :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
WAIT SHE DEACTIVATED?!
Yeah. Yesterday. :(
Yea, I saw...:cry: well at least she plans to come back!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:47
Nick Jameson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:45 Laurie’s gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( :'( :'( :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
WAIT SHE DEACTIVATED?!
Yeah….. :cry2: :cry2:

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, she did, I'm glad she'll be coming back though!

Side Note-I'm working on my ency right now(the BBC Code Donations are lifesavers), I'm loving it so far!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:49
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:48
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:47
Nick Jameson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 15:45 Laurie’s gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( :'( :'( :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
WAIT SHE DEACTIVATED?!
Yeah. Yesterday. :(
Yea, I saw...:cry: well at least she plans to come back!!
Yeah in a while

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Quick!

Someone swap out their school homework/assignments with me!

I can't take this essay anymore! :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone