Let's Chat!
hows it going
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Good! Having my breakfast. You?
Let's Chat!
Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come tooLaasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go tooCirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO![]()
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
it's almost 2am for meLaasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:38Good! Having my breakfast. You?
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
same here don't double post though
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Okay!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:41Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come tooLaasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go tooCirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Hiii I just checked my map and apparently I’m starting a book fight?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:56Okay!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:41Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come tooLaasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go tooCirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO![]()
![]()
Hiiii