Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Piper Hart wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 05:07
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 04:57
Piper Hart wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 04:51
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 22:00
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:47

I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to do
Oh, fun? Are you doing any events?
No, although I should’ve done novelty, it looked fun. I could’ve done photography too but the talking to people when I’m behind the camera is weird to me, but I helped one of my friends with that so yeah.
That sounds pretty good. I’m not a swimmer really so being able do photography would be pretty fun but we don’t have anything like it <3
I like swimming but mostly just for fun. I’m ok at freestyle but nothing else really. Photography would’ve been great and all but you have to be careful at that sort of event.
Yeah, I like it too just not quite up to competition standards :wise: and yeah fair.

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi guys I’m new to Hio and I think I win

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 08:16 Hi guys I’m new to Hio and I think I win
Heya Elowin. Welcome to hio. And honestly, you didn't win......
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 02:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 01:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:50
Valentin DeAngelo wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 13:38 *yawns* m getting sleepy but dont wanna sleep.......
Have you tried resting for a bit?
not rlly....
You should then.....
i did and jst woke up!!!
GOOD MORNING !!
Morning!! It is Afternoon here.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 08:16 Hi guys I’m new to Hio and I think I win
Welcome Elowin! You are mistaken, I win!! :trophy:

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hihihii

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Piper Hart wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 10:08
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 08:16 Hi guys I’m new to Hio and I think I win
Welcome Elowin! You are mistaken, I win!! :trophy:
No you don't


Hey Yexi!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Your correct! I win *grabs trophy and runs*

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No you don't

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I don’t?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nope cause I do!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles