Profile picture rating
10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
100000000/10 SLAYY
Profile picture rating
infinity/10 queen!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
∞/10 NO WORDS
Profile picture rating
100000000000000000000000000000/10 MARCI IS SUCH A DIVA
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Profile picture rating
10000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 gorgeous!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10000000000000000 MAH QUEENNSSS
Profile picture rating
10/10 its so pretty!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |