25 Nov 2023, 04:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-47
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 04:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-46
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Nov 2023, 04:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-45
I missed a lot! I normally write about stuff that I like
I missed a lot! I normally write about stuff that I like
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
25 Nov 2023, 04:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44 yeah I’ve been really low on it lately
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Nov 2023, 04:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 Nov 2023, 04:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
It's ok! Hopefully this site can help you!
It's ok! Hopefully this site can help you!
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
25 Nov 2023, 04:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 Nov 2023, 04:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
Oh! That's good!
Oh! That's good!
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.