Let's Chat!
Do what you like.....Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:55I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52Just shout your feelings out let it all outLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44My owls are open if you need to talk about itLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL
And I love you as well, just take care of yourself.
And don't break the walls.... You will get hurt
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
This is the reason Laurie.. Choose your friends irl very very properly. That is one problem you can't solve once you're attached. One problem I made too, but then I came to Hogwarts IO and the life I wanted irl is coming true online...Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:55I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52Just shout your feelings out let it all outLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44My owls are open if you need to talk about itLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL
Let's Chat!
Same here, Lav, same here.....Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:59This is the reason Laurie.. Choose your friends irl very very properly. That is one problem you can't solve once you're attached. One problem I made too, but then I came to Hogwarts IO and the life I wanted irl is coming true online...Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:55I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52Just shout your feelings out let it all outLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:59Same here, Lav, same here.....Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:59This is the reason Laurie.. Choose your friends irl very very properly. That is one problem you can't solve once you're attached. One problem I made too, but then I came to Hogwarts IO and the life I wanted irl is coming true online...Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:55I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52Just shout your feelings out let it all outLaurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL
Well I'm here for you Lily and Laurie... I'll go through any hardships if it benefits you guys, because you are the friends I couldn't have irl..
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Let's Chat!
Love you too, Lav!! I will do the same for you and everyone who is close to me.....Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 16:02Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:59Same here, Lav, same here.....Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:59This is the reason Laurie.. Choose your friends irl very very properly. That is one problem you can't solve once you're attached. One problem I made too, but then I came to Hogwarts IO and the life I wanted irl is coming true online...Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:55I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL![]()
![]()
Well I'm here for you Lily and Laurie... I'll go through any hardships if it benefits you guys, because you are the friends I couldn't have irl..
LOVE YOU GUYS!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good!! That's like the Laurie I know...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
That’s great! Hope you get better
Let's Chat!
I saw your messages earlier. I wish you luck!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |