OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
Let it all out Laurie

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
It's fine Laurie.. let your anger out, shout as much as you want.. we're here for you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
I am here, Laurie.... We are here.. for you...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
Just shout your feelings out let it all out

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
Just shout your feelings out let it all out
I am soo so happy to see that all of you are there for her..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:54
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
Just shout your feelings out let it all out
I am soo so happy to see that all of you are there for her..
We are always there for her.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:44
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 15:17 GUYS LISTEN
THE REASON WHY I LEFT…
NOW THEYRE SAYING ITS ALL A DAMN PRANK.
SO MUCH ANGER RIGHT NOW. I CANT HOLD IT IN
My owls are open if you need to talk about it
As much as I hate to admit it….I am human, and human feelings should not be tampered with much.
Just shout your feelings out let it all out
I ruined my house’s walls, i think that enough.
So, i think enough crying from my end, I need to calm down..
The rest….ill do in my dreams.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS
YOURE THE PEOPLE I COULDNT HAVE IRL

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop