OOC Let's Chat!

Winter Angelo wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 11:50 Thanks guys, I’m still waiting for my turn, the bleeding is a lot less now, hopefully I don’t need stitches
good luck! <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 04:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 04:05Hii
Hi Hana!!!
How are you??
Hi Laurie!

I’m good, u??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Hana! posted in our rp~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Smudge!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I it just me or is there a influx of deactivations recently

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:04 Guys I it just me or is there a influx of deactivations recently
I feel like they tend to come in waves

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:04 Guys I it just me or is there a influx of deactivations recently
I noticed that too.

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:04 Guys I it just me or is there a influx of deactivations recently
I feel like they tend to come in waves
I agree! There seems to be a wave of staff applications too...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:07
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 13:04 Guys I it just me or is there a influx of deactivations recently
I feel like they tend to come in waves
I agree! There seems to be a wave of staff applications too...
Yup!