25 Nov 2023, 03:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-40 I’m great!!!! Why??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Nov 2023, 03:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41 I can post the first part of my Christmas break solo
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 03:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-40 oh nice!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Nov 2023, 03:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41 I’m a day offf, nooooo
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 03:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41 gotta wait until Sunday
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 03:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-30
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
25 Nov 2023, 03:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 03:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)