25 Nov 2023, 03:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
25 Nov 2023, 03:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 03:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
25 Nov 2023, 03:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41 how’s everyone??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Nov 2023, 03:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42 not bad, u?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 03:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41
I'm ok, you?
I'm ok, you?
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
25 Nov 2023, 03:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2023, 03:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41
Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
25 Nov 2023, 03:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42 I’m waiting for midnighttttt
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)