OOC Let's Chat!

hi everyone! back from my English Speaking mock test!

I'm thinking of getting Cassie an ability. what about Charmer?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Cassie! Oh, that's a good one! I was tied with Charmer and Lovely Creature when I first joined.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:55 Hiya Cassie! Oh, that's a good one! I was tied with Charmer and Lovely Creature when I first joined.
Hi Katilyn! hru?
whoo these sound like nice choices! I'm writing my application rn

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 04:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:55 Hiya Cassie! Oh, that's a good one! I was tied with Charmer and Lovely Creature when I first joined.
Hi Katilyn! hru?
whoo these sound like nice choices! I'm writing my application rn
I'm alright, pretty tired, but I'm trying to finish writing a few posts. XD How are you?

Awesome! Good luck!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ughhh why is coding your ency so hard??

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 04:03 Ughhh why is coding your ency so hard??
Oh yes, I agree! I messed up when I first joined, and never tried to remake mine. XD Good luck with yours!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 04:05Hii
Hi Hana!!!
How are you??

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 04:03 Ughhh why is coding your ency so hard??
Very off topic, but for some reason I just love the fact that you have Jenna Ortego as your face claim. It brings me joy seeing her and scrolling through your ency

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 04:02
Cassie Jiang wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 04:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 03:55 Hiya Cassie! Oh, that's a good one! I was tied with Charmer and Lovely Creature when I first joined.
Hi Katilyn! hru?
whoo these sound like nice choices! I'm writing my application rn
I'm alright, pretty tired, but I'm trying to finish writing a few posts. XD How are you?

Awesome! Good luck!
thanks! I'm doing great, a bit sleepy tho...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball