What song are you currently listening to?
no I swear
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
What song are you currently listening to?
MOONCHILD - RM
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
bad blood- talyor swift
What song are you currently listening to?
I hate everything about you- Three Days Grace
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Standing Next to You - Jungkook
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
505 - Arctic Monkeys
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
What song are you currently listening to?
Oh, I LOVEEE this song!
One step closer- Linkin Park
One step closer- Linkin Park
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
Jesus in LA - Alec Benjamin
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.