Let's Chat!
How are you?
Let's Chat!
Oooh! That one was with Paige, I think
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
yep. Whyy do you write so muchhhhh???????Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 23:19Oooh! That one was with Paige, I think
Let's Chat!
because writing is amazing!Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 23:20yep. Whyy do you write so muchhhhh???????Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 23:19Oooh! That one was with Paige, I think![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Aw! Cg anyways though, gal!Avery Gray wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 22:57 Well, didn’t place.
I did great though since I made top 6! Just read through my judge notes and apparently they didn’t really like my doc, but they loved my interview and I couldn’t get interviewed in second round which cost the win.
Most said it was great, but personal opinions overruled everything.
Let's Chat!
I'm starting another new thread right now!Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 23:24because writing is amazing!Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 23:20yep. Whyy do you write so muchhhhh???????Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 23:19Oooh! That one was with Paige, I think![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
hii!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 23:54 Hiiii again!!! Popping in real quick just to say ‘hello’!!!!!
Let's Chat!
HelloRosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 23:54 Hiiii again!!! Popping in real quick just to say ‘hello’!!!!!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Hi!