Last person to post wins!
whered ya come from!?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
I win!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
*screams* where is everyone comin from!?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
From their mobiles
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
*stares
*
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
What?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
what is that thing?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
ello Josee
hruu
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
YEXI!! I MISSED YA!! its like I havent seen ya in a while!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles