Let's Chat!
Tomorrow is Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
That’s nice!!
Let's Chat!
I've got to make sure I've got all the chemicals I need
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
BlueLaurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:23 I want to write something…..Could someone give me a theme for a song, and three to four words for a chorus?
Bird Sky and Water
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Nice!! Thanks!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:26BlueLaurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:23 I want to write something…..Could someone give me a theme for a song, and three to four words for a chorus?
Bird Sky and Water
Let's Chat!
Does anyone have a shop I should go to for someone to do the coding for my signature?
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
I’ll do it! My shop doesn’t have that as one of the things it’s offering, but you tell me how you want it, and I’m sure we could manage!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:45 Does anyone have a shop I should go to for someone to do the coding for my signature?
Let's Chat!
Ok is it the shop in your signature?Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:48I’ll do it! My shop doesn’t have that as one of the things it’s offering, but you tell me how you want it, and I’m sure we could manage!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:45 Does anyone have a shop I should go to for someone to do the coding for my signature?
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Someday I need to see if someone can tackle my ency
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)