Last person to post wins!
Of course!Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:30Who knows. You may have totally got 100% on it! Keep hoping for the best! But don't beat yourself up if you don't get the grade you wanted. Try to work with it!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:22Thanks Bree! I’m confident I did good. But I’m not sure if it’s high enough. I am hoping for the best. Though foreign language is only my elective, I wanted to do better.Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:09Hope you good a wonderful grade on it!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading![]()
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
Im good! Lucky you for the snacks! That totally sounds awesome!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:36Of course!Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:30Who knows. You may have totally got 100% on it! Keep hoping for the best! But don't beat yourself up if you don't get the grade you wanted. Try to work with it!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:22Thanks Bree! I’m confident I did good. But I’m not sure if it’s high enough. I am hoping for the best. Though foreign language is only my elective, I wanted to do better.Bree Grey wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 22:09Hope you good a wonderful grade on it!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57
Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and reading![]()
getting B and above is my aim for that class (because I know I can make it if I set my mind to it!) Thank you again, hope your day’s been better? I’m just trying to check my threads while having snacks.
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
My math teacher gave us a pop quiz
Last person to post wins!
How did it go?
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
This post will have literally endless responses my friend and no one can be sure of the winner.
-- Daniel Radvens --
Last person to post wins!
Nuh uh it won't.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
That's where you're wrong
The winner is me, clearly
The winner is me, clearly
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Nahhh its me
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
Nah it ain't you
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
ooo cgsssZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:57Finally done with exam!!! **Sobs** literally just a minute ago! Now I can focus on posting and readingYexian Wei wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 21:05GlllZephyr Deakin wrote: 7 Nov 2025, 14:46 Good luck everyone! I am heading to school now for my last day of exam. Be back later!![]()
how was ittt
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..