Let's Chat!
I'm sorry to hear that... what happened?
morning everyone!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hi!!
Let's Chat!
i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
What happened Lils?Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
Let's Chat!
Omg, same, I'm taking a test in a minute and I know I'm actually cooked. I didn't study well.Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
Let's Chat!
there's this workshop and whoever gets the most marks will be taken to company as an intern..... and i am not prepared for the test:cry2:Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48What happened Lils?Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
@Denise Yarbrough sorry to hear...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:55there's this workshop and whoever gets the most marks will be taken to company as an intern..... and i am not prepared for the test:cry2:Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48What happened Lils?Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48i don't think i am prepared for smthng...![]()
@Denise Yarbrough sorry to hear...
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how have you been?