OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 03:49
Sage Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 03:02 i'm finally starting to feel better- being sick is literally the worst :[
when did you get sick?!? go away sickness >:(
in all seriousness, i hope you feel better soon !! make sure to drink some water and get some rest <3 *tacklesnugs*
hiii!! just a few days ago, but it's been ROUGH. honestly one of the worst times i've been sick. i'm on the mend now though!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:30
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:29
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:26
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:24 Hiii :bye:
Hi!!
OMG DIDO HIIII HRUU
Good thanks WBU???
I NEED TO WRITE SOME STALKING :lol:
HAHA I WAS THINKING ABT MAKING HER SCHEDULE 👀👀 Would it help w the stalking??

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:07
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:30
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:29
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:26
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:24 Hiii :bye:
Hi!!
OMG DIDO HIIII HRUU
Good thanks WBU???
I NEED TO WRITE SOME STALKING :lol:
HAHA I WAS THINKING ABT MAKING HER SCHEDULE 👀👀 Would it help w the stalking??
If you make it then I would use it (to make sure that anything makes sense for Mikaela) but please feel no pressure about making it!! (unless you want to: then feel pressure from yourself!)

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:40
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:38
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:09
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:44
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 21:29 I had an AP unit test and almost failed it, I never do that bad on them, but at least my AP teacher heavily curved it. Tonight is my only night with free time since I have to lock in and study for the rest of the weekend :cry2:
I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:40

:cute: Best school (I'm extremely unbiased :yes:)
I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character. :)
Do it do it do it

Which character?
Elena Clark's iNPC. I'm supposed to be her cousin but I might have to void that bc I have plans to deactivate soon. Everything is not finalized but we will finalize in June.
OOOOH VIK
Just deactivating to make a new character or are you leaving…?
New character, I'm bored of Denise. When I first joined, I didn't really understand roleplaying and all, but now I do and understand the art of it, Denise is pretty poorly crafted and I want to start over with a new character. :)

OOC Let's Chat!
I came to check back and I find the mention of stalking and someone deactivating???

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:13 I came to check back and I find the mention of stalking and someone deactivating???
I mean, I would be coming back with a new character so don't worry about that (and I will deactivate during the summer where likely sport events are complete). The stalking though.. I'm concerned for Dido's character. :eyes:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:15
Lex Kervick wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:13 I came to check back and I find the mention of stalking and someone deactivating???
I mean, I would be coming back with a new character so don't worry about that (and I will deactivate during the summer where likely sport events are complete). The stalking though.. I'm concerned for Dido's character. :eyes:
Dido's becoming a little bit crazy about being a Ravenclaw: now stalking one... and she's getting worse before she gets better (:
ALSO IN CASE ANYONE READS THIS: THE STALKING IS IC NOT OC :lol:
Last edited by Dido Bleaklane on 25 Apr 2026, 00:18, edited 1 time in total.

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:15
Lex Kervick wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:13 I came to check back and I find the mention of stalking and someone deactivating???
I mean, I would be coming back with a new character so don't worry about that (and I will deactivate during the summer where likely sport events are complete). The stalking though.. I'm concerned for Dido's character. :eyes:
OMG THIS WITHOUT CONTEXT IS SO FUNNY :rofl:

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:18
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:15
Lex Kervick wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:13 I came to check back and I find the mention of stalking and someone deactivating???
I mean, I would be coming back with a new character so don't worry about that (and I will deactivate during the summer where likely sport events are complete). The stalking though.. I'm concerned for Dido's character. :eyes:
OMG THIS WITHOUT CONTEXT IS SO FUNNY :rofl:
Lol. Alright though, Denise. Hope you like the new character.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
*skips in* :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.