OOC Let's Chat!

Night Guys!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:02 Night Guys!!
Night Jules!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:03
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:02 Night Guys!!
Night Jules!
Yea, tho its 11 pm, i'm not sleeoy anymore... so Hi!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:03
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:02 Night Guys!!
Night Jules!
Yea, tho its 11 pm, i'm not sleeoy anymore... so Hi!!
Hi!
I have a question: How is our house at Ilvermorny determined?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:21
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:03
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:02 Night Guys!!
Night Jules!
Yea, tho its 11 pm, i'm not sleeoy anymore... so Hi!!
Hi!
I have a question: How is our house at Ilvermorny determined?
You choose!! are you still in ksa?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:21
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:03
Julia Evans wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:02 Night Guys!!
Night Jules!
Yea, tho its 11 pm, i'm not sleeoy anymore... so Hi!!
Hi!
I have a question: How is our house at Ilvermorny determined?
You choose!! are you still in ksa?
Okay! Yup. We’re leaving this Monday

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 19:47
Brookline Quinn wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 19:32
hellooo
BROOK!!!
flame! hiii how are you doing?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Actually goodnight guys!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, at least I got some coding done. :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 20:57 Well, at least I got some coding done. :grin:
Ooo!! What is it? nvm, saw it!! Cutee!! Night!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency