OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 16:10
Lotus Lively wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 16:07 Hullo all
At this rate, Hullo all is your tagline :lol:
Yeah I mean I dunno what else to say I'll probably have more to say after finals lolz

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
@Laurie Holmes-when the music video is out, if it isn't right now, I NEED THE LINK DESPERATELY!!!

Thanks!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:00 @Laurie Holmes-when the music video is out, if it isn't right now, I NEED THE LINK DESPERATELY!!!

Thanks!
SHE HAS A MUSIC VIDEO!?!?!?!??!?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:00 @Laurie Holmes-when the music video is out, if it isn't right now, I NEED THE LINK DESPERATELY!!!

Thanks!
SHE HAS A MUSIC VIDEO!?!?!?!??!?
Apparently so!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:05
Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:00 @Laurie Holmes-when the music video is out, if it isn't right now, I NEED THE LINK DESPERATELY!!!

Thanks!
SHE HAS A MUSIC VIDEO!?!?!?!??!?
Apparently so!!!!!
I want to watch!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I also want to watch! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Me too @Laurie Holmes

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
#HOGWARTS WATCH PARTY!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:11 #HOGWARTS WATCH PARTY!
Creative Name Flame!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yasssss we should do that!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|