23 Nov 2023, 22:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
23 Nov 2023, 22:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
23 Nov 2023, 23:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
23 Nov 2023, 23:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Nov 2023, 23:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
23 Nov 2023, 23:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5: )
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”