OOC Let's Chat!

Delilah Morrigan wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:19
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:17
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:15
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:00 Guys, did I lose a braincell or I can't figure out how to delete a post?
Hey! There should be a trash can/bin next to your post, click on that, put the reason, and boom!
I don't see it, only on the more recent post where I'm the latest poster for that thread (but that's not the post I want to delete)? Idk if that's just me.
You can only delete your post if you're the last one to post. Like I could delete this one but not my other ones.
Oh, thank you! I'll just have to [redacted] thing, I see a lot of people doing it.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:20
Cassie Jiang wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:34 @Yexian Wei Hiiiii! haven't seen you for a while~ <3
hiiii!! hruu
:bye:

OOC Let's Chat!
Helloo!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21 Helloo!
Hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21 Helloo!
I haven't seen you a while! Hru? :wave:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:24
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21 Helloo!
I haven't seen you a while! Hru? :wave:
Hey! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! It’s almost the weekend!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:24
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:24
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21 Helloo!
I haven't seen you a while! Hru? :wave:
Hey! :wow:
LAASYA!!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:24
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:24
Yexian Wei wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:21 Helloo!
I haven't seen you a while! Hru? :wave:
Hey! :wow:
LAASYA!!! :wow:
Hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYS I SAW THE END RESULT OF THE MV AND I LOOK ETHEREALLLLL

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop