OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 10:42 *deflates!*

Finally got that presentation over with...
*tacklesnugs!*
:wow: :cryhappy:

"snugs!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:32 Hi everyone!!
Laasya!!

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:32 Hi everyone!!
Laasya!!
Jules/ Em!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:16
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 10:42 *deflates!*

Finally got that presentation over with...
*tacklesnugs!*
:wow: :cryhappy:

"snugs!*
I'm glad your presentation is done!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:35
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:32 Hi everyone!!
Laasya!!
Jules/ Em!!!
Hru??

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:38
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:35
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:32 Hi everyone!!
Laasya!!
Jules/ Em!!!
Hru??
Good! Going home now. You? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:16
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 10:42 *deflates!*

Finally got that presentation over with...
*tacklesnugs!*
:wow: :cryhappy:

"snugs!*
I'm glad your presentation is done!
Now I somehow have to find a way to cram an essay in, in 6 days! :fear:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:16
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 10:42 *deflates!*

Finally got that presentation over with...
*tacklesnugs!*
:wow: :cryhappy:

"snugs!*
I'm glad your presentation is done!
Now I somehow have to find a way to cram an essay in, in 6 days! :fear:
Aw, you've totally got that!

What's the topic? I bet you can bang that out in no time!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:48
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:16
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:12

*tacklesnugs!*
:wow: :cryhappy:

"snugs!*
I'm glad your presentation is done!
Now I somehow have to find a way to cram an essay in, in 6 days! :fear:
Aw, you've totally got that!

What's the topic? I bet you can bang that out in no time!
I'm exploring the destruction of language in Nineteen Eighty-Four and The Handmaid's Tale :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone