OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble :whistling:
Me!
Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
@Colin McCoire Ya interested???
I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
:eyebrow: What are you talking about???



Laurie wants detention!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:06 How did Colin suddenly find himself surrounded by a mob of second years! :whistling:

What can possibly go wrong?
A firstie to now!! :grin:
Joining ya! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble :whistling:
Me!
Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
Silas loves causing trouble but not a second year </3

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:20
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:06 How did Colin suddenly find himself surrounded by a mob of second years! :whistling:

What can possibly go wrong?
A firstie to now!! :grin:
Joining ya! :cute:
Laasya!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:20
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15

Me!
Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
@Colin McCoire Ya interested???
I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
:eyebrow: What are you talking about???



Laurie wants detention!

Wait why are you phrasing it like that :rofl:
“Laurie wants detention!”

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
HEY ALL!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:22 HEY ALL!
Hiiii

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:21
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble :whistling:
Me!
Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
Silas loves causing trouble but not a second year </3
Good enough!! @Colin McCoire Ya in or are you staying out of trouble this time?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:24
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:21
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble :whistling:
Me!
Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
Silas loves causing trouble but not a second year </3
Good enough!! @Colin McCoire Ya in or are you staying out of trouble this time?
Since when does Colin ever stay out of trouble?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!