How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Pretty good, doing some homework... wbu?

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm also good. Gotta go back to sleep soon

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 so when I first entered this site you were one of the first person's I saw...

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Aleexxx!!

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JAAAAY

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LIA

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :D ;) :wink:

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :D :D

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Hi Melissa

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.