OOC Let's Chat!

Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:07
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:06
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:00
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:59 Hi again!!! I won a rolling r competition in Spanish class, I was able to do it for 18 seconds straight, almost 2x the others in my class!

Heading to lunch, see y'all later!
Wow!

Enjoy your lunch ^^
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:55
Reducio
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:51
How’d you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.

Magic!


Nah I assumed you were somewhere on here and would see the message about me working on replies and the ask me when I'm going to reply t the ball post


Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:54

That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.


Nope! Its not, Ill just end up doing school until like eight pm. Then I'll watch an episode of my show!
What show? :eyes:
Memory of A Killer!
Ooh that looks kind of cool
It is! Im on episode four! A lot has happened.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28 Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?
Ooh what is it about??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28
Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28 Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?
Ooh what is it about??
Its a sort of dystopian teenager thing, where they are learning to be almost like warriors (I haven't quite sorted it yet!)... Similar to a book I've read, but different enough

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:29
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28
Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28 Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?
Ooh what is it about??
Its a sort of dystopian teenager thing, where they are learning to be almost like warriors (I haven't quite sorted it yet!)... Similar to a book I've read, but different enough
Oh ok! Good Luck!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:27 Hi guys!
Meli, did you fill the nomination form??

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28 Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?
oooo you should totally post that in shelves or art gallery so i can stalk read your story ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:39
Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28 Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?
oooo you should totally post that in shelves or art gallery so i can stalk read your story ^^
Same!! I’ll stalk read it too!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:39
Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28 Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?
oooo you should totally post that in shelves or art gallery so i can stalk read your story ^^
Same!! I’ll stalk read it too!
Well, Laurie made an impression on Colin at the ball!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire