How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 greattt hehe
how are ya?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 I'm also good just having my lunch while typing with my left hand :(

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/10 oooh
why not type your lunch and eat your left hand :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Mar 2026, 10:41 12/10 oooh
why not type your lunch and eat your left hand :cute:
10/10 JOSE! #Mental health concerns!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 JULES!
@Joseph SimsI don't think that's possible or legal

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Laasya!

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Samosa!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency