Last person to post wins!
I would rather do that then here my classmates verbally murder my favorite historical people with sentences likeLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:27Nah, it was tution, nothing fun. Especially if you have to go in the scorching heat at 3pm ......Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:26Ouf, luuuucky. My class is doing presentations rn and it's sooo boring
"Well, they did some cool stuff and, uh, Guess that's it."
Hello, if ur in this class, at least use a thesaurus or smth
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
HAHAH.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:30I would rather do that then here my classmates verbally murder my favorite historical people with sentences likeLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:27Nah, it was tution, nothing fun. Especially if you have to go in the scorching heat at 3pm ......Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:26Ouf, luuuucky. My class is doing presentations rn and it's sooo boring
"Well, they did some cool stuff and, uh, Guess that's it."
Hello, if ur in this class, at least use a thesaurus or smth
My classmates do this too sometimes. Like there was this one time, when we were talking about PJO and someone said "It is just a book, nothing else."
LIKE SRSLY? It is whole series, dude....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
HahahaLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:33HAHAH.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:30I would rather do that then here my classmates verbally murder my favorite historical people with sentences likeLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:27Nah, it was tution, nothing fun. Especially if you have to go in the scorching heat at 3pm ......Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:26Ouf, luuuucky. My class is doing presentations rn and it's sooo boring
"Well, they did some cool stuff and, uh, Guess that's it."
Hello, if ur in this class, at least use a thesaurus or smth
My classmates do this too sometimes. Like there was this one time, when we were talking about PJO and someone said "It is just a book, nothing else."
LIKE SRSLY? It is whole series, dude....
Lol, I hate it when people do that. It's not "just" a book! There's so much more to it!
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:34HahahaLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:33HAHAH.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:30I would rather do that then here my classmates verbally murder my favorite historical people with sentences likeLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:27Nah, it was tution, nothing fun. Especially if you have to go in the scorching heat at 3pm ......Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:26
Ouf, luuuucky. My class is doing presentations rn and it's sooo boring
"Well, they did some cool stuff and, uh, Guess that's it."
Hello, if ur in this class, at least use a thesaurus or smth
My classmates do this too sometimes. Like there was this one time, when we were talking about PJO and someone said "It is just a book, nothing else."
LIKE SRSLY? It is whole series, dude....
Lol, I hate it when people do that. It's not "just" a book! There's so much more to it!
I KNOW RIGHT? I have a few friends who absolutely HATE books. Like, they hate it when me and some other friends talk about it....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
WHAT? Who could hate books?? And same. Some of my friends are like total Potterheads like me, so whenever we chat and stuff, my other friends are like "It's just a book. Get over it already."Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:35Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:34HahahaLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:33HAHAH.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:30I would rather do that then here my classmates verbally murder my favorite historical people with sentences likeLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:27
Nah, it was tution, nothing fun. Especially if you have to go in the scorching heat at 3pm ......
"Well, they did some cool stuff and, uh, Guess that's it."
Hello, if ur in this class, at least use a thesaurus or smth
My classmates do this too sometimes. Like there was this one time, when we were talking about PJO and someone said "It is just a book, nothing else."
LIKE SRSLY? It is whole series, dude....
Lol, I hate it when people do that. It's not "just" a book! There's so much more to it!
I KNOW RIGHT? I have a few friends who absolutely HATE books. Like, they hate it when me and some other friends talk about it....
And I'm just like "I wish Harry Potter was actually real so I could use a Bat-Boggey Hex"
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:38WHAT? Who could hate books?? And same. Some of my friends are like total Potterheads like me, so whenever we chat and stuff, my other friends are like "It's just a book. Get over it already."Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:35Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:34HahahaLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:33HAHAH.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:30
I would rather do that then here my classmates verbally murder my favorite historical people with sentences like
"Well, they did some cool stuff and, uh, Guess that's it."
Hello, if ur in this class, at least use a thesaurus or smth
My classmates do this too sometimes. Like there was this one time, when we were talking about PJO and someone said "It is just a book, nothing else."
LIKE SRSLY? It is whole series, dude....
Lol, I hate it when people do that. It's not "just" a book! There's so much more to it!
I KNOW RIGHT? I have a few friends who absolutely HATE books. Like, they hate it when me and some other friends talk about it....
And I'm just like "I wish Harry Potter was actually real so I could use a Bat-Boggey Hex"
SAME..... Like I have a friend who has the absolute same taste as me in books, and whenever our other friends say smthng like that, we both just stop talking and judge them. Tho now, we have stopped responding and continued our chat....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Ouf, sometimes friends can be a pain, especially when they don't appreciate a good bookLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:40Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:38WHAT? Who could hate books?? And same. Some of my friends are like total Potterheads like me, so whenever we chat and stuff, my other friends are like "It's just a book. Get over it already."Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:35Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:34HahahaLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:33
HAHAH.
My classmates do this too sometimes. Like there was this one time, when we were talking about PJO and someone said "It is just a book, nothing else."
LIKE SRSLY? It is whole series, dude....
Lol, I hate it when people do that. It's not "just" a book! There's so much more to it!
I KNOW RIGHT? I have a few friends who absolutely HATE books. Like, they hate it when me and some other friends talk about it....
And I'm just like "I wish Harry Potter was actually real so I could use a Bat-Boggey Hex"
SAME..... Like I have a friend who has the absolute same taste as me in books, and whenever our other friends say smthng like that, we both just stop talking and judge them. Tho now, we have stopped responding and continued our chat....
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
IKR? Wish I could do smthng about it....Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:41Ouf, sometimes friends can be a pain, especially when they don't appreciate a good bookLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:40Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:38WHAT? Who could hate books?? And same. Some of my friends are like total Potterheads like me, so whenever we chat and stuff, my other friends are like "It's just a book. Get over it already."Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:35Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:34
Hahaha
Lol, I hate it when people do that. It's not "just" a book! There's so much more to it!
I KNOW RIGHT? I have a few friends who absolutely HATE books. Like, they hate it when me and some other friends talk about it....
And I'm just like "I wish Harry Potter was actually real so I could use a Bat-Boggey Hex"
SAME..... Like I have a friend who has the absolute same taste as me in books, and whenever our other friends say smthng like that, we both just stop talking and judge them. Tho now, we have stopped responding and continued our chat....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Yeah.....Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:42IKR? Wish I could do smthng about it....Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:41Ouf, sometimes friends can be a pain, especially when they don't appreciate a good bookLily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:40Nyx Blackheart wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:38WHAT? Who could hate books?? And same. Some of my friends are like total Potterheads like me, so whenever we chat and stuff, my other friends are like "It's just a book. Get over it already."Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Oct 2025, 14:35
I KNOW RIGHT? I have a few friends who absolutely HATE books. Like, they hate it when me and some other friends talk about it....
And I'm just like "I wish Harry Potter was actually real so I could use a Bat-Boggey Hex"
SAME..... Like I have a friend who has the absolute same taste as me in books, and whenever our other friends say smthng like that, we both just stop talking and judge them. Tho now, we have stopped responding and continued our chat....
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
I MISSED U MOREEEEEEEEEEEE
HRUUU
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..