Let's Chat!
Yeah I like this one I just feel I don't have enough images to make the kind of banners I want to do. A lot of her pictures are more mature.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:04 Bye, Laasya!
Delilah-Rosie doesn't have a face-claim, I couldn't really find one that I liked sadly. But I like yours, she's really pretty!
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Ahh, that makes sense! You could have multiples that are similar, I think I've seen that done before!Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:07Yeah I like this one I just feel I don't have enough images to make the kind of banners I want to do. A lot of her pictures are more mature.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:04 Bye, Laasya!
Delilah-Rosie doesn't have a face-claim, I couldn't really find one that I liked sadly. But I like yours, she's really pretty!
Let's Chat!
True...I have to lookRosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:10Ahh, that makes sense! You could have multiples that are similar, I think I've seen that done before!Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:07Yeah I like this one I just feel I don't have enough images to make the kind of banners I want to do. A lot of her pictures are more mature.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:04 Bye, Laasya!
Delilah-Rosie doesn't have a face-claim, I couldn't really find one that I liked sadly. But I like yours, she's really pretty!
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Oh, I told Liv! That’s why I forgot, since she’s inactive, I’ll do it?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 12:38 Goooood morning! @Laurie Holmes I thought I'd ordered two things, one dress outfit and one sweater outfit, I only ever got the dress! I'll pay you for it still! (unless I missed something which is definitely possible)!
Also I just got a Pygmy Puff!!! So I don't have as much money but I LOVE THE LITTLE DUDE!!!
Let's Chat!
I'm good with whatever!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:21Oh, I told Liv! That’s why I forgot, since she’s inactive, I’ll do it?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 12:38 Goooood morning! @Laurie Holmes I thought I'd ordered two things, one dress outfit and one sweater outfit, I only ever got the dress! I'll pay you for it still! (unless I missed something which is definitely possible)!
Also I just got a Pygmy Puff!!! So I don't have as much money but I LOVE THE LITTLE DUDE!!!
Let's Chat!
I mean, my npc is going and interacting with Hazel but if you want I could have him push you into a rose bush?Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:49 IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE
Let's Chat!
Laurie would just bond with the roses and write a song with themEmiline Hunter wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:51I mean, my npc is going and interacting with Hazel but if you want I could have him push you into a rose bush?Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:49 IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE![]()
I really want her to have at least one relationship.
Let's Chat!
Deactivate your inpc, then make a male one. Then make them laurie's crushLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:58Laurie would just bond with the roses and write a song with themEmiline Hunter wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:51I mean, my npc is going and interacting with Hazel but if you want I could have him push you into a rose bush?Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:49 IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE![]()
![]()
I really want her to have at least one relationship.