OOC Let's Chat!

Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:58
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:42
Paris Soliel wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:40
Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:36 I would say in the case of transfiguration perhaps that the science serves the art?
that is a very eloquent way to put it. i applaud you. 👏👏
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:37 Ughhhhh!!!!!!! Why couldn't my elective stay the same!
whats your elective now and what did it used to be? i got lucky this year and my classes are the exact same as last semester
My elective was Strategies to academic success. But now its sociology. But my first question is According to the article, what are the common ideas that make up the sociological perspective? and when I try to read the article my brain goes skytrecvbjfvbj and gets distracted.
sociology is so interesting to me, that's cool that it's an elective, I plan to study it in college.
I feel you, studying an article is so hard for me
I have a hard time focusing alrready. But a studying an article takes me like an hour to write three sentences.

Reducio
Finally finished my reply :lol: got 100% on it!

Common ideas that make up a sociological perspective is questions like, Why is he/she acting like that? or Why does he/she act differently around other people? These questions are commonly asked by people bringing up a sociological perspective. A sociological perspective is a way of viewing the behavior of groups in a more systematic way. Gender, religion, and social class also make up a way a person acts. A sociological perspective of thinking about it is a question like, Is his/her religion why he/she is dressed like that? Does he/she act like that due to their gender or social class?



I wanted to do physiology

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
social science in general is just so fascinating I feel

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:00
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:58
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:42
Paris Soliel wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:40
Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:36 I would say in the case of transfiguration perhaps that the science serves the art?
that is a very eloquent way to put it. i applaud you. 👏👏
Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:37 Ughhhhh!!!!!!! Why couldn't my elective stay the same!
whats your elective now and what did it used to be? i got lucky this year and my classes are the exact same as last semester
My elective was Strategies to academic success. But now its sociology. But my first question is According to the article, what are the common ideas that make up the sociological perspective? and when I try to read the article my brain goes skytrecvbjfvbj and gets distracted.
sociology is so interesting to me, that's cool that it's an elective, I plan to study it in college.
I feel you, studying an article is so hard for me
I have a hard time focusing alrready. But a studying an article takes me like an hour to write three sentences.

Reducio
Finally finished my reply :lol: got 100% on it!

Common ideas that make up a sociological perspective is questions like, Why is he/she acting like that? or Why does he/she act differently around other people? These questions are commonly asked by people bringing up a sociological perspective. A sociological perspective is a way of viewing the behavior of groups in a more systematic way. Gender, religion, and social class also make up a way a person acts. A sociological perspective of thinking about it is a question like, Is his/her religion why he/she is dressed like that? Does he/she act like that due to their gender or social class?



I wanted to do physiology
Funny thing is that I was just talking with my mom earlier about sociology. I have to take it (as far as I know) for my degree I’m going for. (Well, it’s for generals). :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
It's not a hio story, but it's not a story for another rp site. I just got hit with a wave of motivation and craving to write a starting rp in a slightly alternate after-world of Wizard City and Ravenwood Academy for wizard101.

I miss writing lessons, so writing this has made me happy, even if it's not yk, teachnig anything. However, I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in reading this when I finish writing it?

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I've just been informed that I may have a car now however it needs some work (thank Merlin my dads a Mechanic)

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:02 social science in general is just so fascinating I feel
ellie! i remember you asked me a while ago to do a piano cover of Don’t Blame Me from reputation, i just got the book and i’m working on learning it now!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:30
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:02 social science in general is just so fascinating I feel
ellie! i remember you asked me a while ago to do a piano cover of Don’t Blame Me from reputation, i just got the book and i’m working on learning it now!
oh my gosh! so cool can't wait to hear it! will you post it on discord?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:34
Sage Willows wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:30
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:02 social science in general is just so fascinating I feel
ellie! i remember you asked me a while ago to do a piano cover of Don’t Blame Me from reputation, i just got the book and i’m working on learning it now!
oh my gosh! so cool can't wait to hear it! will you post it on discord?
i will! i’m still learning the chords to make it sound cool but i will most it as soon as i can! i posted one a few hours ago though :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:36
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:34
Sage Willows wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:30
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:02 social science in general is just so fascinating I feel
ellie! i remember you asked me a while ago to do a piano cover of Don’t Blame Me from reputation, i just got the book and i’m working on learning it now!
oh my gosh! so cool can't wait to hear it! will you post it on discord?
i will! i’m still learning the chords to make it sound cool but i will most it as soon as i can! i posted one a few hours ago though :]
I'll go check it out when I get home!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:17 I've just been informed that I may have a car now however it needs some work (thank Merlin my dads a Mechanic)
Oh nice! There is real magic in making an old car go!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire