Give me a nick name
vale
Give me a nick name
Quinque
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
Valentine’s Day hehe
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Give me a nick name
NyNy
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Give me a nick name
Noxeo
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
vallie
Give me a nick name
Nastia!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Give me a nick name
valie
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Give me a nick name
Noxo
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown