OOC Let's Chat!

Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 21:50
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 21:41
^ totally agree with that. like it doesn't cost you anything to be courteous for others. ^^
For real. The most recent time that I was sick I wore a mask for like two weeks to minimise infecting others, even though it had no personal benefit for me since I was already ill.
ohhh good on you! appreciate you for doing that because i hate when people show up sick (and they know they're sick) and do everything they would of done even if they weren't sick (okay i know that people has to show up sick sometimes but when someone knows they're sick and they don't do anything to help others not get ill as well.)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey y'all! How's everybody?

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:13 Hey y'all! How's everybody?
:wow: Aurelio!!! I'm good! You?!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Doin great! Minus the car driving. My fam is on a trip rn and I'm soooo bored 🥱

OOC Let's Chat!
OOh Welcome to the site @Aurelio Dias

BREEE!!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Emiline! 😁

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:14 Doin great! Minus the car driving. My fam is on a trip rn and I'm soooo bored 🥱
Ooooo I love road trips! As long as we stop here and there Im good!

Hope you have a blast on your trip!


EMiline!!!!!!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Ty! Btw, I'll get back to you on RP ideas, Bree. It might take me a little bit though cuz of travel

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:16 Ty! Btw, I'll get back to you on RP ideas, Bree. It might take me a little bit though cuz of travel
Okay! Take your time!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:15 Thanks Emiline! 😁
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an owl (email icon top right) <3
Bree Grey wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:15 EMiline!!!!!!!!!
BrEE

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP