Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

EVEN BIGGEER HUG suureee would love to~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
EVEN BIGGER HUG! I'm just making my art gallery, after that you can check and then tell me!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGEST HUG EVER! should i place an order in ur shop?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGEST HUGEST HUGEST HUG EVER But then you'll need to pay

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Huggy Hug
Wsp

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGG HUGGG
@Winter Angeloheyyyyyyy
no problemmm, perhaps u can give a discount if u want~ @Laverne Taylor

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG HUG HUG! K then! @Lily Clarke Here it is!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.