19 Jan 2023, 13:46
A world of our own
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
19 Jan 2023, 14:57
A world of our own
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Jan 2023, 14:58
A world of our own
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Jan 2023, 15:02
A world of our own
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Jan 2023, 15:05
A world of our own
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Jan 2023, 15:26
A world of our own
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
19 Jan 2023, 15:27
A world of our own
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Jan 2023, 15:30
A world of our own
Heyo Bai!! I'm good and you? :]
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
19 Jan 2023, 15:31
A world of our own
im good!!! thanks!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Jan 2023, 15:31
A world of our own
-waves-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |