21 Nov 2023, 15:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Nov 2023, 15:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
Last edited by Jay Divus on 21 Nov 2023, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
21 Nov 2023, 15:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
Last edited by Maya Lavinia on 21 Nov 2023, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
Last edited by Leaf Shard on 21 Nov 2023, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
21 Nov 2023, 15:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
fixed
Last edited by Annie Morgan on 21 Nov 2023, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
21 Nov 2023, 15:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
Last edited by Maya Lavinia on 21 Nov 2023, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 15:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
Last edited by Leaf Shard on 21 Nov 2023, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.