Let's Chat!
Congratulations Rosie!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:47Ladies and Gentlemen and Others, 1,000 POSTS OFFICIALLY REACHED!!!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:44Totally valid. One more to go ! Then you’ll have 1kRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:40No, I haven't quite yet! I will later, I don't have that much energy ATM lol!Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:39ReducioRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:36
Oh, they're absolutely adorable!!! I like small dogs better, though I love my derpy boi! I'd probably want a Pomeranian if I were to get one when I'm older. I'd name him Pepperoni!
That’s really sweet i hope you do!
Btw Rosie did ya fill the nomination form?![]()
Let's Chat!
Thank you, everybody!!!!! It's taken a while to get here, almost 6 months, but I'm quite happy!
Last edited by Rosalyn Willows on 22 Apr 2026, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Yeah I noticed later I’m sorryJulia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:50I JUST FOUND 3 RPs I'D FORGOTTEN ABOUTLaurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:43OH WAIT….Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 14:42 How have all these first years got loads more messages than meI know why, I just don't post as often in OOC chats
OUR RP I TOTALLLY FORGOTAlso, please avoid double posting
![]()
Let's Chat!
Hello hellooo~
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
WHAT UP??!?!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
EMMMMMM!!!! HII!!! *RUNS AND PULLS INTO ROOM*
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.