How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 generally but 8/10 for me

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 never seen you


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then