Last person to post wins!
omg so many hearts





π©·





π©·
LEO NOXLEY ββββββββ ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ββββββββ NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 β EVA. 6 β STR. 7 β WIS. 5 β ARC. 5 β ACC. 8 ββββββββ METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 β EVA. 6 β STR. 7 β WIS. 5 β ARC. 5 β ACC. 8 ββββββββ METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
I know!!!!! Although I'm trying to figure out how to make a heart out of hearts
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Hazel has soooo many hearts!
@Hazel Nelson-are you still interacting with Lindsey at the ball and is Bree ever are going to reply to over thread????
@Hazel Nelson-are you still interacting with Lindsey at the ball and is Bree ever are going to reply to over thread????
Last person to post wins!
Yea to both. Hazel and Bree are currently trapped in a escape room tho
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Okay, just wondering. Ouch, my tailbone
Last person to post wins!
What happened to your tailbone?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 β’ Evasion 7 β’ Strength 4 β’ Wisdom 6 β’ Arcane power 4β’ Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Oh man you bruised yours? Those are painful. I've bruised mine a lot maybe like 5 times?
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
I got one over by a boy Embarrassing and yeah bruised it.
Last person to post wins!
XXXXxxHazel Nelson wrote: 23 Oct 2025, 22:42 I know!!!!! Although I'm trying to figure out how to make a heart out of hearts
XXxxx
XXx
Xx
Xxx
XXxxx
XXxxxxx
XXXxxxxxxx
XXXXxxxxxxxxx
XXXXxxxxxxxxxxΔ±x
XXXXxx
XXXXx
XXXX
XΔ±Δ±x
Xx
Xxx
XXxx
XXXxx
XxXXXx
XxXXXXXx
XxXXXXXXx
XxXXXxXXXX
XxXXXxXXXXX
XxXXXxXXXXXX
XxXXXxXXXXXXX
XxXXXxXXXXXXXX
Like these?
Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart
Last person to post wins!
wow, that actually looks amazing!