How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 hi elowin!

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I’ve seen you around

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 FLAMEEE

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
!10/10 ELOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10! FLAMEEEE

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ELOWINNNNNN!!! Are we literally just going back and forth on every platform on here?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yess

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 GIRL!😂

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 GIRLIE! 🤣

Hiiii